Monday 6 January 2014

Store Spotlight • Tidebuy

Hi everyone!

A couple of days ago, I came across yet another online shopping website - Tidebuy. Offering a wide range of women's, men's, and kids products - including clothing pieces as well as jewellery, shoes and bags - at very low prices, Tidebuy also promises "high speed worldwide shipping".

After spending a few precious hours browsing this newly-discovered website, I managed to compile a list of some of the pieces that I liked. As you can see from the below images, my favourite section on this site was definitely the Outerwear section. If I had the money, I would definitely get all the pretty coats they have!

1) Black Woolen Overcoat ($41.17/€30.18/£25.10). This gorgeous black coat, which is also available in Mint as well as Rose pink, would go with everything in my wardrobe. And come to think of it, I don't have any jackets similar to this one. Also, since this staple coat is made from wool, it is certainly a must-have piece for the current cold winter days/nights. 

2) Double Breasted Woolen Overcoat ($61.69/€45.22/£37.60). How amazing is this grey coat? I love everything about it, especially the black and white check print on its inner collar and on the rolled-up sleeves. This is surely my definition of a perfect coat. And if you think grey is boring, it is also available in Green - which is somewhat unusual but still looks fab on this style.

3) Mustard Laple Woolen Overcoat ($29.09/€21.32/£17.73). Having the aim of trying to add a tad more colour to my wardrobe, I reckon this mustard coat will do the job perfectly! And for all you gals who do not like mustard, this beauty is also available in Black.

4) Low Heel Ankle Boots ($41.89/€30.71/£25.53). Since a plain black ankle boots is quite the norm, the touch of gold hardware on this pair takes it to another level. I love!

5) Round Neck Sweater ($14.99/€10.99/£9.14). Keeping in with the black theme, I believe that you can never have too many black sweaters in your wardrobe, so I obviously had to include this cotton one to my list. It's plain, it's simple, and it's black - must-have. And if you prefer colourful pieces, this top is also available in Green, Purple, and Red.

6) One Shoulder PU Bag ($16.69/€12.23/£10.17). Another piece which immediately struck me on the Tidebuy website is this PU bag. I love it's unusual design, and it would be great to wear during the day time and also for going out at night. 

For thousands, literally, of other products available at Tidebuy, head over to their website here
Which are your favourite pieces from the ones I chose above? 


2 comments:

  1. I need that mustard yellow coat. What a fantastic site, thanks for the recommendation!

    Hilary
    hilaryayersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much as well! You're welcome :) x

      Delete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...