Thursday 16 January 2014

OOTD • Sammydress Androgyny

Hi everyone!

I have quite an obsession with menswear clothing, and I seriously wish I was a man just for the sake of being able to wear all of their clothes. I'm a girl though, so the closest I can get to wearing a man's outfit outside my home is by putting together an androgynous style outfit. And that's what I did in this OOTD.

I first teamed a classic white shirt, which even features a black bow detail and peter pan collars, with a pair of black trousers. Since it's still relatively cold, I layered my outfit with a black/grey/white masculine-style speckled coat, and finished off the look with a black fedora hat and a pair of patent burgundy brogues. These brogues, which are also available in black, feature a cute little bow on each shoe - perfect to add a feminine touch to this outfit. Their thick heel, which is less than 3cm in height, makes them the comfiest, and I'm seriously considering getting them in black as well. 

Shirt: Vero Moda via Love Clothing // Trousers: Stradivarius // Coat: SheInside  
Fedora Hat: Peacocks // Brogues*: Sammydress


What do you think of my outfit? Do you like wearing androgynous style outfits? 
Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...