Thursday 2 January 2014

2013 RECAP

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a fabulous start to 2014 - unlike myself. The year 2013 was quite a good year for my blog, and I'm so grateful for all the opportunities I had. I therefore decided to combine all the blog posts of the past year in order to give you a further opportunity to catch-up with all my posts.

January


February

Rihanna for River Island Collection


March

Cara Delevingne's Spring 2013 Campaign


April

S/S '13 Must Haves


May

Store Spotlight • Sparrow


June

Lazy Oaf x Nasty Gal Collection


July

Summer Time with Firmoo - Free for New Customers


August

Bleachblack x Wasteland Collection


September

Moving Forward • A/W 13 Trends


October

Mailbox #4


November

OOTD • Bejeweled


December

OOTD • Schoolgirl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...