Monday 16 December 2013

Store Spotlight • Shop Jeen

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my first Store Spotlight post, where I will be introducing you to a recently discovered store on Mondays. This week's post is all about Shop Jeen - an NYC based online store which caters for rad males and females of all ages, including babies! This amazing store stocks unique pieces (including non-fashion items) which are quite hilarious and not easily available in other stores. And that's what I mostly love about Shop Jeen, as I hate seeing a million other people wearing the same tee/shoes/jewellery as myself. 

With prices ranging from $1.00 for a pack of novelty gum to $1000.00 for a Swarovski embellished necklace, Shop Jeen surely has something for everyone. Check out what items I'm mostly loving from this store below:




Do you like any of the items above? Have you ever heard of/purchased anything from Shop Jeen? 
Let me know in the comments below.


4 comments:

  1. How adorable is that alice tee with the jack daniels print on her too, lol! LOVES! So glad I clicked on your comment on TLNIQUE's blog, just had to follow you on gfc and bloglovin', love your creative outfit posts sweets! Oh, btw, I just bought an archive Balenciaga Spring 2009 runway finale crocodile agate clutch, please do tell me what you think! I sniped it at the NY head office, I find it tres #provoking!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/12/hidden-gem.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful things! I love the pillow! <3

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pillow is one of my most favourite as well :) x

      Delete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...