Saturday 7 September 2013

Talk to the Hand • Jeffrey Campbell Lookbook

Hi everyone!

I am a HUGE fan of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. Even though I only own one pair of shoes from this astounding brand, I always find myself lusting over other rad styles and counting down the days until I can afford to purchase another pair. 

For the coming Fall season, Jeffrey Campbell has released a new collection entitled 'Talk To The Hand', and without a doubt, I am now obsessed. Taking inspiration from the 90s, the mostly monochrome/neutral-coloured collection consists of boots, chunky sky-high booties and creeper style boots that instantly transform your look from boring to edgy. And for the super rad girl, Jeffrey Campbell has also designed a see-through platform wedge filled with barbie doll heads - Icy! This collection also includes a number of accessories, such as a yellow alien-shaped bag, a backpack adorned with alien faces and a small handbag emulating a Rubik's cube.    

Shot by Kris Kidd and Ashlyn Whittington, this lookbook features models Honor Hamilton and Villyn Omorose posing on ladders, trucks, cars and tires in some incredible clothes from brands such as 10th Tribe and Wonderland Honolulu, and of course wearing Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

Check out some photos from the lookbook below:






Which style is your favourite? I fell head over heels in love with the 'Nirvana' and the 'Mulder'. 
I definitely know what I will be asking for a birthday present from my boyfriend this year! :)


2 comments:

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...