Thursday 15 August 2013

OOTD • Blacked-Out

Hi everyone!

I wore this simple but gorgeous FD Avenue fringed dress yesterday night! Being a jersey dress makes it perfect for the current hot weather as it is so lightweight and soft. And its fringes make it look even more summery and fun in my opinion. I had first styled it with my white Converse as I wanted to give it a sporty feel, but I didn't quite like how the outfit turned out. My trusty Jeffrey Campbell came to the rescue once again and I think it looked ten times better styled with this pair. 

I accessorised the outfit with a silver chunky chain necklace and two rings - a black rivet ring and a silver ring with leaf detailing.  I had mentioned that I wanted the black ring in my latest wishlist, and I love it even more in real life! It fits me perfectly too! While browsing the Persunmall website, I also fell in love with the leaf ring, but unfortunately it is a bit too small for my somewhat chubby fingers. Nonetheless, I wore it as a knuckle ring, so SCORE! I then finished off the look with Topshop's Lip Bullet in the shade 'Rockabilly' (also mentioned in my July wishlist). I can't stress enough how much I love this colour, and I seem to be wearing it each time I go out!

Dress*: FD Avenue // Jeffrey Campbell Everest: Office // Black Rivet Ring*: Persunmall // Silver Leaf Ring*: Persunmall 
Chunky Chain Necklace*: Romwe // Lipstick: Topshop


Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - Instagram

18 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this dress! it's super stylish! Especially with those boots :D

    myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fringed dress is amazing and the jeffrey campbell are a perfect combination.

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous

    Adaora x

    www.always-becoming.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. rad dress, love the fringe details on the bottom! very cool. lovely blog as well, would love it if we could keep in contact and possibly follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to on there.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Will check out your blog too! x

      Delete
  5. omg the fringe is so crazyy! i love it!
    xoxo
    margareta vania
    asian fashion beauty blogger

    follow or comment if you like http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ! That dress is amazing! I love the fringe detailing
    would love to have us follow each other :)
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black is so timeless. Great dress detailing :)
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you! They're my favourite pair :) x

      Delete
  9. This outfit is stunning! The tassles and boots go so well together xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...