Thursday 28 March 2013

ROMWE Easter Deal

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post to let you all know about Romwe's Easter Day Deal. All orders placed between yesterday and tomorrow (29th of March) will receive a free gift:



Orders over $40 (£26/€31) will get this galaxy print bowtie for FREE (RRP $9.90)
Orders over $70 (£46/€54will get this galaxy print collar for FREE (RRP $14.99)
Orders over $100 (£66/€78) will get this galaxy print bag for FREE (RRP $21.99)

How great is that? I have created a collage with my current favourite items from Romwe. Believe it or not, I still don't own a black leather jacket as I never found one that I really like. This leather jacket from Romwe is perfect though, and is quite reasonably priced too. Score! Another piece I am currently loving from Romwe is this Snow White tee. The character faces have been replaced with cat faces, so being the cat lover that I am, I instantly fell in love with it once I saw it. And how gorgeous is this black cat eye sunglasses? Since Spring is finally here, sunglasses use is a must for me - both because of the sun, and also because I can further accessorise my outfits by wearing sunglasses. The last item that I'm currently loving is this Eagle Boy crop top, clearly inspired by Boy London. Even though they have been all over the blogosphere, I still want my fair share of 'eagle' tees.  

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And how awesome are these leggings?

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Don't forget that Romwe offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase required! 
Happy Shopping :)



Want to win a Topshop Snake Zippy Backpack? Enter here.

Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest - Follow me on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. the leggings are so funky! thanks for letting me know about the free gift!! <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Glad you found it useful x

      Delete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...