Tuesday 19 March 2013

Guest Post • Getting The Spring Look For Less


Hi everyone! I'm Lorna from Raindrops of Sapphire and I am honoured to be able to write a guest post for the lovely Annalise of Pastel Bokeh! I've chosen two different Spring looks, which are both favourites of mine and I have styled looks almost identical to them with a much lower price tag, so you can get the spring look on a budget! 


Mint jeans are always a really popular trend for Spring time as they combine that pastel hue that everyone loves, but at the same time the pale green shade is reminiscent of the new flowers. I kept the mint the focal point by pairing the jeans with a white shirt and beige wedges to keep it neutral, with a similar clutch and some bangles. Everything besides the jeans in this look is affordable, as I think it's important to have at least one staple piece in your look and the rest can be interchangeable. 

Jeans - Ted Baker £89
Shirt - New Look £9.99  
Shoes - Target £20
Clutch - River Island £18
Bangles - Diva £14



This black hi low maxi dress of mine is definitely a dress I love to wear when it's warm enough! I think it's such a statement with the floaty tail at the back, but the front is short enough to show your legs. It's such a classic and it goes with almost anything! I paired the dress with some pretty wedges and lots of jewellery in the form of rings and bangles. I think with simple outfits, accessorising is the key! 

Dress - Ribbon £10
Shoes - Steve Madden £66
Bracelet 1 - Debenhams £15
Bracelet 2 - H&M £3.99
Ring 1 - Miss Selfridge £5
Ring 2 - Dorothy Perkins £7.50
Ring 3 - Dorothy Perkins £6.50


8 comments:

  1. I love this idea of getting a look for less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfits...I like your blog.^^
    maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    LOvely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. both outfits are gorgeous!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Lorna is one fashionable lady :) x

      Delete
  4. Love the high low dress.

    www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...