Monday 11 March 2013

Cara Delevingne's Spring 2013 Campaign

Hi everyone!

My current favourite British model - Cara Delevingne - is the face of the SS13 campaign of Polish fashion label Reserved

Reserved is a brand created by outstanding individuals, fixed on the latest trends fashion lovers who express themselves with a personal sense of style. 

This new campaign, Be Inspired, was shot by fashion photographer Mateusz Stankiewicz and styled by Karin Smeds in hot and sunny Miami. The collection features oversize sweaters, neutral knits, lace and monochrome pieces, boyfriend trousers, and pastel items combined with accents of neon colours, among others. I love these shots, and as always, Cara looks flawless! These are my favourite images from the campaign, but all photos can be seen on their website.




 


 
This girl is perfect
What do you think of this campaign and the collection that features in it?


Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images. They were all acquired from the Reserved pinterest page.


Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest - Follow me on Instagram

14 comments:

  1. Love cara delevingnes too!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara is just everywhere at the minute isn't she...so stunning its unreal x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is amazing! Love her brows.

    Love your blog! :)

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jade :) x
      I'm in love with her brows too! Everything looks amazing on her.

      Delete
  4. She's so gorgeous! I love her eye brows!! Your blog is lovely. Would you like to follow each other?

    glitteredbones.blogspot.com

    glitteredbones.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so gorgeous! I love seeing her acting silly at Fashion Week!

    xo Luisa
    Why Don’t You Make Me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss I really like the fact that she's funny and not so serious like most other models :) x

      Delete
  6. those photos are so gorgeous! she's one of my favourite models <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her so much! Great blog. Come visit me at www.ispytrends.blogspot.co.uk sometime :) Katie-xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...