Saturday 12 January 2013

I wear glasses!

Hi everyone!

Nearly none of you know that I sometimes wear prescription glasses, especially when I watch TV or while I'm at a concert, but yes, I do. It all started during my Junior College years. I used to sit at the back of each class with the cool kids. After a while, the words on the whiteboard started to look very faint. I always thought that maybe the markers that the teachers were using were not new. I was the only one who was not able to read the whiteboard though, as my friends saw everything perfectly fine. After a few months of struggles to be able to read the whiteboard, I finally decided to take an eye test, which resulted positively - that is, me needing prescription glasses. This was around 6 years ago. I still used the first pair of glasses I purchased at that time - a gorgeous plum Versace glasses - until a couple of weeks ago, even though this was now into pieces (and kept together using paper clips). I know, I should be ashamed of this. 

Well, Firmoo came to the rescue as they offered me a pair of glasses to review. For those of you who never heard of this brand, Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store, as they offer their customers a wide variety of glasses (be it prescription, non-prescription and sunglasses) in great quality and at the most affordable prices. I was spoilt for choice when it came to choosing a pair, but I finally settled for a pair of simple black glasses. I received my pair in a week's time, and I was so impressed with it's quality. What is more, together with my glasses, I also received two cases, a cloth to clean the glasses with, and a tool with screws so that I am able to repair the glasses myself should I need to. Everything is perfect and they were even a big hit with my family and friends!




There was once a time when people thought that glasses are only for people with vision problems. Fortunately, this idea has changed, and glasses - both prescription and non-prescription - are increasingly becoming a must-have accessory for celebs and fashionistas alike. One's look can be updated instantly by wearing different styles of frames. If you want to update your look, now is your chance. Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to all people around the globe. I'm sure you will love the excellent quality, affordable prices, numerous designs, fast delivery and the customer service that this company offers. With the First Pair Free Program, you will basically get a pair of free glasses (prescription, non-prescription, or sunglasses), and only pay for shippingYou even can get a refund or exchange the glasses if you are not completely satisfied with them. Amazing right? What is even more great is the fact that Firmoo offer a Virtual try-on feature on their website.This means that you can try each and every pair of glasses on their website by using your own photos. This takes all the hassle away of not knowing whether the glasses you like will look great on you or not.

Do you wear prescription or non-prescription glasses? Will you be purchasing glasses from Firmoo using their First Pair Free Program? Do let me know your experience should you decide to take this opportunity.


Visit Firmoo's website here.
Like Firmoo on Facebook here.
Follow Firmoo on Twitter here.
Follow Firmoo on Pinterest here.


Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest - Follow me on Instagram

20 comments:

  1. Hi i wear prescription glasses, i wear them when my eyes get tired and my vision start to blur. It usually happen after i been writing on the computer all day and i'm getting tired...
    You are looking very nice, wear them and be proud!!

    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh P.S: you got the same name as me, I'm Anna but my parent call me Annalise (or Annalisa). sorry i thought that was quite cool.

    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear as it's not so common to find someone from another country with my name :) x

      Delete
  3. The glasses look really good on you! I don't have glasses but think it looks really good on some people. Like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear glasses too, your story sounds similar to mine, but I have been wearing glasses since I was 12! You look nice with them

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like my glasses too (firmoo), great company and cheap!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful with glasses! I don't have to wear them but I think it would be hard for me to find a pair that suits my round face!

    Ellie | Ellalogy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I'm sure you would find a pair that suit you! You're too gorgeous! x

      Delete
  7. You look lovely with those glasses! I have glasses but I don't have to wear them every day thanks to my contacts! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I haven't resorted to wearing contacts yet as I don't use my glasses that often yet! x

      Delete
  8. I love your glasses, definitely going to check out firmoo x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't need glasses but i love to wear them anyways!! i will check out firmoo for sure.

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will surely love Firmoo :)
      Thanks for following x

      Delete
  10. You are adorable!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, loving yours!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...