Wednesday 5 September 2012

Mailbox #1

Hi everyone!

I have been looking for the perfect knuckle ring for ages, as I am quite a choosy person. About 2 weeks ago, I was looking through the Dixi website for the millionth time, since I totally love their stuff, and there it was...the perfect Dejana Twisted Above the Knuckle Ring. There were 3 choices of rings - a silver twisted one, a gold twisted one, and a plain band ring. I decided that I wanted the silver twisted one, as I loved it's texture, and I am currently trying to increase my silver jewellery pieces since all I see in my jewellery box is gold, gold, and even more gold items. I quickly scrolled down the page to add this ring to my cart, and was even more happier to find out that this came in a pack of 2 rings. However, when I came to choose the style, there was only the gold ring available, and my happiness decreased drastically.

Fortunately, around 2 days after this, Dixi posted their Ebay link on their Twitter page, and I decided to check it out. There were some gorgeous Dixi jewellery, a few clothing and footwear items, and my most sought-after twisted knuckle ring....and they had it in silver!!!! I immediately bought it, and after around a week of anxiously waiting for the postman to deliver this package, I received it today! My first impression when I opened the package was a 'wow', since the rings looked even prettier in real life. Even though they looked quite small for my fingers, they fit me well. I am so happy with this purchase, and I can't wait to wear these with even more rings.


The rings and the packaging they came in

Trying on the rings

Don't forget the FREE shipping code for any UK order of £15 or over, by using the code ‘UPDATEMEFS’. This code is valid till Sunday 9th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...