Tuesday 4 September 2012

10 for £10...or less

Hi everyone!

I love budget buys, so I was thinking, why don't I write a blog post and challenge myself to find 10 fashion and beauty items that cost £10 or less each? And that's what I did. I made sure that I got these items from online stores that ship worldwide, so that everything is accessible to anyone of you :) Each item is linked below so that if you like anything, you can easily be directed to its website. These are my favourite finds.... 


10 for £10...or less

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea - MUA lipsticks are always a good bargain buy as well! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They really are. I've got a couple of MUA lipsticks and they are really pretty and such great quality :) x

      Delete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...